• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hartridge departs on loan to Bath City (6-months)

Temporarily Exiled

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well that's a bummer. Hoped he would feature a lot in the 1st team this season.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good move for him I reckon. National league south, Bath have been making some solid signings this close season as well so could well be challenging this season

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Kane Wilson to come in on a permanent deal?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
As he says once a grecian always a grecian - is it hope rumour or reality?

StudentGrecian

Kane Wilson to come in on a permanent deal?
Apparently travelled to Spain with their first team squad to assessed by Billic. Can’t see West Brom giving him away for free and we already seem to be spending a big chunk on wages this year, so doubt we’ll want to be spending transfer fees on top. Maybe another loan potentially and he’s out of contract the year after I think!

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
If he did sign there would be a large percentage sell-on to West Brom to compensate for the lack of fees we can pay, as long as there is no clause like Stockley's in it, where the club's power to negotiate is stripped from them I wouldn't mind

Temporarily Exiled

Even if they think Kane Wilson has potential, there may not be any clubs better than ours that actually want to take him on loan. Did not get on well at Walsall last season before coming back to us, but honestly didn't really set the world alight here either. I like him and think he can improve, but he's not done much to justify a League One club taking a punt on him, and I think he'd be exposed playing in the Championship right now.

Pobbop

Bit surprised by this, well we will see.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
If we could sign Kane I would be over the moon. Please do it : I'm convinced he has very good potential