• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hartlepool United v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Legohead

Banned
Strong winds are expected to drop around 8pm to 23 mph so still strong. Rain forecast to be lighter later on too. The very worst of the wind and the rain will be this afternoon into this evening making travelling conditions difficult for any of you loony enough to be making the trip. Safe journey there and back and hopefully conditions will ease for you travelling Grecians.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I only made the decision to go yesterday as my original plans have changed. Hopefully it'll be worth it

Legohead

Banned
I only made the decision to go yesterday as my original plans have changed. Hopefully it'll be worth it
Respect to you man. You are crackers. (y) Thanks to you, Al, Olds and the rest of the travelling Grecians for representing the rest of us who can't be there for whatever reason. UTC!

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wish I could Seymour of this game but being a cup match it's only on radio on iFollow.

Legohead

Banned
I believe match commentary is on BBC Radio Tees online.

CWH-NYC_

Going to be a lottery tonight in those conditions. Visser in goal for me and Maxted made to stand in the rain all night for getting us into this mess.

Coppers

No Radio Debon commentary!!! Gutted!

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
No Radio Debon commentary!!! Gutted!

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
If I remember correctly it was Pete who pointed us in the direction of Radio Teeside for the home tie against Hartlepool..
Radio Hartlepool will cover it too (I think : maybe it's the same commentary).
Good commentary it was, too.

Coppers

So there is Radio Devon coverage according to this.