• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hartlepool United - FA Cup Second Round Replay

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not on TV. BT Sport showing Boston and Gargoyle instead

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Grecian Travel are running a Coach.
£49,departing at 1130.

Red Devon

£49,departing at 1130.
Ouch!!

Oldsmobile-88

Yep.
Grecian Travel Is caught between a rock & a hard place.
The trip is a guaranteed loss maker & even if they lowered the price I doubt if it would make much difference to numbers travelling.

Red Devon

Yep.
Grecian Travel Is caught between a rock & a hard place.
The trip is a guaranteed loss maker & even if they lowered the price I doubt if it would make much difference to numbers travelling.
Yes...it’s a game we could have done without really.

The £50 away trip probably not far away.

Legohead

Banned
Do GT have an obligation to put on a coach? I would have thought most fair minded fans who would have been planning to use it would understand if they didn't put one on surely?

It's a definite no from me anyway this game.

Last edited:

Tim Long

Oldsmobile-88 said:
£49,departing at 1130.
Ahem, was considering going. Budget hotels around the Marina quite cheap. Looked up the price of the train. £126 even though I get a third off ! Grecian Travel therefore about a third of rail price and also the air fare to Newcastle.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do GT have an obligation to put on a coach? I would have thought most fair minded fans who would have been planning to use it would understand if they didn't put one on surely?

It's a definite no from me anyway this game.
I remember when we played the rearranged game at morecambe a couple of years ago. Only thirteen were on the coach. If there's a game on, they'll put on a coach.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I remember when we played the rearranged game at morecambe a couple of years ago. Only thirteen were on the coach. If there's a game on, they'll put on a coach.
Maybe better off getting the number of people interested in going then if needs be use a smaller coach instead of a 46 seater ?

Legohead

Banned
Maybe better off getting the number of people interested in going then if needs be use a smaller coach instead of a 46 seater ?
A Mini Cooper maybe? ;)