• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Happy St George's Day

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Would just like to wish everyone a very happy St George's day

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
... and happy birthday to Shakespear.

Surprised that the booze companies haven't turned today in to some sort of national get very drunk day.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thank you sir. I've got the flag hanging from the upstairs window just above me van.

I just hope I don't upset any passing politicians. (worry)

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thank you sir. I've got the flag hanging from the upstairs window just above me van.

I just hope I don't upset any passing politicians. (worry)
I good reminder of the day from ramone. (y)

Sadly our flagpole is down for repairs.

I do not think the fishy pair Sturgeon and Salmond are likely to be touring your particular constituency for votes mind.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
My normal flag is for the Fallen but gets taken down for today and replaced with Our flag !

And as it says on a sticker in my works van "If you dont like the colour of this flag is suggest you move to another country" lol

ronniej

Here here English and proud

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
"If you dont like the colour of this flag is suggest you move to another country" lol
Will you be moving from Exeter then? ;-)

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks, ramone. Good wishes to all. I've just been driving around with a large Cross of St. George flag in the back window.

Damn, forgot to send a card to Toady and the Sturgeon.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
My normal flag is for the Fallen but gets taken down for today and replaced with Our flag !

And as it says on a sticker in my works van "If you dont like the colour of this flag is suggest you move to another country" lol
I don't like the colour of the St Georges flag, it's boring. Now Bhutan, there's a flag that's worth flying...or the Isle of Man, and I've always thought that Brazil have quite a cool flag, and of course there are a lot of flags from Africa and Oceania that are pretty inventive.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't like the colour of the St Georges flag, it's boring. Now Bhutan, there's a flag that's worth flying...or the Isle of Man, and I've always thought that Brazil have quite a cool flag, and of course there are a lot of flags from Africa and Oceania that are pretty inventive.
Really ?? the Bhutan flag has been around since 1969 there's some history behind that one ! As far as the Brazil flag goes it always reminds of some sort of cheap electrical store that crops up in the High St 3 weeks before xmas then shuts before everyone gets to use the dodgy cd players realising they dont have any innards and theyve been duped