• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Happy New Year and thank you to Matt Taylor...

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Happy New Year to Matt Taylor and thank you for returning the dignity in performance to our football club. Success is never guaranteed, but I am happy that you now represent the attempt to be so...

IndoMike

Happy New Year to Matt Taylor and thank you for returning the dignity in performance to our football club. Success is never guaranteed, but I am happy that you now represent the attempt to be so...
I'll have some of that.....seconded

Legohead

Banned
Echo the sentiments. Also happy new year and thanks to everyone at the football club and especially those who give up their time to help out.

exeter-loyal

Thumbs up from me we will continue the success right through to the last game of the season when we will be announced as Champions!!

malcolms

Following yesterday's confirmation of what MT has brought to the club, I thought this post needs a little more exposure... :)

geoffwp

Why does it not surprise me that you would.

IndoMike

One thing is for sure : a sense of growing excitement is in the air.
We have serious opposition for the autos : there is no doubt that Swindon, Bradford and Crewe mean business, too, plus some other teams like FGR, Colchester, Argyle (I know).
But coming back from 3 goals down against Walsall and beating FGR with a man down after 46 minutes indicates that City players are resolute, strong, compact and united.
We will lose players along the way through injury, but so will our opponents, too.
So we must be confident and give as much support as possible to Sir Matt and the boys, because they will need it. Here's hoping for good attendances and a lot of noise from the Red Legion and others.
The decision to select Matt as manager was spot on. Some people wanted a selection process, but the answer for Tis' replacement was right on our doorstep. A brave decision, but very perceptive.
Let's do it, City lads!

haka

Following yesterday's confirmation of what MT has brought to the club, I thought this post needs a little more exposure... :)
The post got the exposure. But not many replied and it slipped down the board, probably because most people could see it for what it was. Just like last time you did it.

I'm sure 100% of City fans are delighted with our league position, and so much more at the club (academy, manager, ground, etc). But not many feel the need to keep up the snarky sideswipes about an ex-manager. It's very boring. How about a resolution for 2020? "Tisdale's moved on, and I have too".

Next time you want to praise Matt Taylor, just praise Matt Taylor.

malcolms

I th
The post got the exposure. But not many replied and it slipped down the board, probably because most people could see it for what it was. Just like last time you did it.

I'm sure 100% of City fans are delighted with our league position, and so much more at the club (academy, manager, ground, etc). But not many feel the need to keep up the snarky sideswipes about an ex-manager. It's very boring. How about a resolution for 2020? "Tisdale's moved on, and I have too".

Next time you want to praise Matt Taylor, just praise Matt Taylor.

malcolms

I believe I did, but no doubt certain posters will read in what they want to read...But thanks for bumping it up...