• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Happy New Year and thank you to Matt Taylor...

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought it was Lincoln who wanted to invite MT to be an interview candidate. I don’t recall there being any job offer, merely an invitation to talk and be on a shortlist.

LOG

It was Lincoln. Julian Tagg confirmed so at the Trust AGM.

Rosencrantz

A decent team is often moulded into the character of the manager. We have an honest, hard working, pragmatic side with a side order of quality where we need it. When we play well it is because we do the basics well. That will be true of any good side all the way up to the Man City's and Liverpool's.

Grecian2K

As mentioned elsewhere 13 clean sheets out of 26 league games so far this season suggests that KMT has introduced a steeliness in the side sometime lacking during the last regime.

Like Rosey just (sort-of) said, a team moulded in his own image.

And, as for his interviews, a class act!!!

dontpassback

They certainly did. When MT refers to "some huge clubs in and around us", I hope he's not including Argyle!
the only big thing about Argyle is the size of the City,coupled with the size of their egos ! One team in Devon,yeah right but they play in red not green !

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Swindon & Bradford have been PL clubs - there is no doubt there big clubs at league 2 level....