"Hanging on in quiet desperation....."

Colesman Ballz

Well-known Exeweb poster
……"is the English Way" according to Pink Floyd but some Janners are now taking it to a new level. They are hoping against hope, that Bolton get liquidated to give their sorry ar$e$ a reprieve ! (facepalm)

Just "bend over" and take it fellas ! (rofl)(rofl)(rofl)

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
We are the grandchildren of apes, not angels
Plus, of course, the notloB's near neighbours are (despite promotion) also apparently in long-term dire financial straights so they not be able to take their newly allotted L1 slot either....clutch at straws, Janners, clutch at straws.

(Mind you, by all accounts, the Scummers' own financial (and ownership) situation doesn't appear to be overly shipshape either...wonder how "keen" Harry Plotter and Timmy Hallett will still be if (or when) PCC grant their long awaited planning permission for the hotel complex they have long dreamed of?)

Ground share soon at Truro's new stadium soon for the nastily Cornish? … or perhaps even with their more successful soulmates at Plainmorgue??

Oh, and PS. May I request double infraction points for CB for trying to conflate one of the Floyd's most beautiful works into a discussion about the Scum...I don't think I ever be able to listen to DSotM the same again. :(

Grecian2K

We are the grandchildren of apes, not angels
Oh, although it's a shameless plug here but I thing by favourite band foresaw it all coming for the Scummers

After all, faced with the grim reality of their own

They are now

Whereas, in truth, we all know that they are TOTALLY

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Every year any team that goes down are favourites to go straight back up IF they have gone down fighting for every point.
In reality how many times do teams that go down a league struggle against other teams who want promotion.

STURTZ

What's this about Tisdale taking Carey Lameiras and Ladapo? Can't blame them for wanting a bit of security and success. Those one year contracts work against you when you go down.

Snoop Fog

Every year any team that goes down are favourites to go straight back up IF they have gone down fighting for every point.
In reality how many times do teams that go down a league struggle against other teams who want promotion.
The bookies will most likely have them as favourites. We all know that they're going to struggle but they're still favourites

STURTZ

Argyle fans seem quite insistent that Tisdale would want to go there. ��

dontpassback

According to ****potti,two sources have confirmed an approach to Mk dongs,I would think tis is on a good wedge,and I think argiggles may have a few financial challenges coming along !

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
"Now thàt us and Bradford are the big fish in this particular pond (swamp), you wonder if teams like Fylde, Salford, Macclesfield etc would see games against us as their own particular cup finals. Sad times eh? "

Keep on telling yourselves that gaws AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CityTillIDie

"Now thàt us and Bradford are the big fish in this particular pond (swamp), you wonder if teams like Fylde, Salford, Macclesfield etc would see games against us as their own particular cup finals. Sad times eh? "

Keep on telling yourselves that gaws AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
They’re too much down there sometimes haha (rofl)

Stelios

A big fish that has never reached the top flight of English football. The largest city in England to have that particular accolade I believe. What have they been putting in their G*nsters?

STURTZ

Bradford, Carlisle, Swindon, Oldham, Northampton are all clubs which have graced the top division, why should we consider Plymouth to be a big club?

Ho, Ho, Ho, Green Giant!