• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Grecians 1 Chiefs 0

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have very little time for the lot over at sandy park but I wouldn’t go gloating to much, in no way shape or form is city perfect.

As a few former members of certain supporters group would tell you, it’s all an act at times at SJP also depends if you fall into a certain narrow group of people.

Good that we are letting former flybe staff in to tomorrow’s game for free mind.
Any chance you could be a little less cryptic and spit out properly what you’re trying to say?

dontpassback

Not a rugger fan,but the chiefs have done well on the pitch,but I know quite a few chiefs regulars and the change from community club to corporate at all costs is quite noticeable,little things like no rentry to the ground and the price of food and beverage inside sandy park is leaving a lot of fans disgruntled,tony Rowe seems to have forgotten when they were playing in front of one man and his dog at the county ground.The response of the chiefs media office to the Flybe staff,is nothing short of crass and shows a complete lack of class !!!

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
The response of the chiefs media office to the Flybe staff,is nothing short of crass and shows a complete lack of class !!!
While I don't altogether disagree, it's not entirely inconceivable that the Chiefs' media officer has recommended another approach but been overruled by those above him.

i8cornwall

Any chance you could be a little less cryptic and spit out properly what you’re trying to say?
It’s not cryptic at all if you can read between the lines.

The club is great at being community focused if you fall into one of three groups, rest of the time it couldn’t give a shit.

If there no feel good PR for its image or coming across as being all good and mighty then they won’t give you the time of day.

I’m just saying don’t throw stones when our house is made of the same glass that the Rugby’s is made of.

Alistair20000

Have we seen an official response from the Chiefs yet on what appears at first sight to be a bit of a PR disaster ? If it is, the Fat Controller will no doubt deliver punishment.

TotnesGrecian

I used to work for Flybe (up until last week) and there are 2 draws, one at the start of the season and one around november time to draw out members of staff from a hat to win tickets for both ECFC and Chiefs.

So, yes there are tickets out there that Flybe employees have won for both clubs, will be interesting to see if the ECFC tickets are honoured or not...

Matt Russell

The club is great at being community focused if you fall into one of three groups, rest of the time it couldn’t give a ****.

If there no feel good PR for its image or coming across as being all good and mighty then they won’t give you the time of day.

I’m just saying don’t throw stones when our house is made of the same glass that the Rugby’s is made of.
Are you not feeling ultra loved?

Billtong

Going mental at wembley row 131 between seats 234-
A ticket is a ticket, if its been issued its valid!

Rosencrantz

😂😂😂😂. Sorry, just found that amusing.

Oldsmobile-88

Hants_Red has contacted the football club(via Twitter) & kindly offered to pay for hospitality at SJP for the 4 ticket holders who had their tickets cancelled.

I hope he does not mind me saying above that magnificent gesture on this thread.

Last edited: