• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

GENERAL ELECTION 2019

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Now now Mike - as every Tory will be telling you between now and 11th December any social housing scheme would be a profligate waste of precious tax payer money.

Far better to pour it into the bottomless pockets of the top executives of those (mostly Tory donating) private house building companies through the magical conduit of "Help to Buy" and the like!

IndoMike

Now now Mike - as every Tory will be telling you between now and 11th December any social housing scheme would be a profligate waste of precious tax payer money.

Far better to pour it into the bottomless pockets of the top executives of those (mostly Tory donating) private house building companies through the magical conduit of "Help to Buy" and the like!
Amazing isn"t it that Jason et al think nobody should have problems in life or bad luck, but if they do : tough sh+t.
Can you imagine that people are so selfish and self- satisfied they actually object to helping the homeless? Whatever happened to us?
How dare the Labour party be concerned about the homeless!

Spoonz Red E

Might as well get used to the language.

Tory promised spending - 'levelling up one nation Britain'
Labour promised spending - 'free stuff, yay!'

;)

I'm sure the social housing policy which has been carefully fashioned over the last few years will take care of it.

Oh.

Last edited:

DB9

What??!!.You've changed your tune!
Actually, you keep changing your tune.
No I haven't changed any tune. Politics of envy I do not like, never had, If people are wealthy, Doing well in life I hate when others have a go just because they're better off, We need wealth creators but I hate it when they try to not pay their fair share and have creative accountants to help them avoid tax but what is worse is envy and trying to make them easy targets

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
One man's envy is another's inequality.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
On another note, I found out that our Lib Dem candidate is one of our local councillors, and a resident of the next street to ours. An absolutely top fella.

When the hand over of the estate to the local council went tits up, and none of the bins, or dog poo bins, were being emptied despite several attempts to get the right people to do it, there was Bill, in his car, filling it up with bags of dog excrement.

As he's clearly not afraid of cleaning up shit, he'll be the perfect person to take over from our invisible Tory, Liddel Grainger.

Got my vote.

DB9

On another note, I found out that our Lib Dem candidate is one of our local councillors, and a resident of the next street to ours. An absolutely top fella.

When the hand over of the estate to the local council went tits up, and none of the bins, or dog poo bins, were being emptied despite several attempts to get the right people to do it, there was Bill, in his car, filling it up with bags of dog excrement.

As he's clearly not afraid of cleaning up ****, he'll be the perfect person to take over from our invisible Tory, Liddel Grainger.

Got my vote.
On that note, Do people think that candidates should have a local connection to the area they want to serve instead of being parachuted in?

Spoonz Red E

One man's envy is another's inequality.
I know someone who was in an envy queue at college.

DB9

Is it right that Trump is having a say on our election as he has on LBC tonight on the Nigel Farage show or should he keep his nose out?