• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
The fact they ran up debts of 1.5 million in the season they were promoted from the Conference. Their attendances should be in the middle of the pack in League One so even if Palios doesn't pump any more money in, their budget should still compare favourably with the likes of Wimbledon, Wycombe, Accrington etc.
Yes. They got over 6550 in L2 and should add 1,000 or more in L1 plus more money from TV etc., total over £0.5m increase, so will be OK.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Happy 36th birthday to Reinier Moor. Our Dutch born Northern Ireland international (u21s). Progressed from the youth set up, but didn't quite deliver only scoring 6 times in 36 games.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Happy 36th birthday to Reinier Moor. Our Dutch born Northern Ireland international (u21s). Progressed from the youth set up, but didn't quite deliver only scoring 6 times in 36 games.
Now there was apparently a wasted (if you'll pardon the pun) talent.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
What's he been up to since I wonder?

Ash

What's he been up to since I wonder?
About 8 or 9 years ago he was playing 5 a-side at the Riverside. We used to get quite a few former Grecians turning out on occasion, including Bertie Cozic and Stuart Fraser. It was notable that Renier wasn't exactly ripping the place up, which you'd think he should have been, all things considered.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought he was Eire not Norn Iron?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Yep, he was the Republic of Ireland. Blame my wiki entry.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I went and checked with the Grecian Archive team and they've replied with this

Despite being born in Holland, Moor represented Northern Ireland at Under 17, 18 and 19 level. He progressed via the Exeter City youth scheme to earn a full contract in August 2001.

Moor made his first team debut in a 1-0 defeat at Southend United in September 2002, but was mainly used as a substitute throughout his stay at St James’ Park.

Released at the end of the 2003-04 season, Moor signed for Bath City, before moving on to Taunton Town and Clevedon Town. He moved to Tiverton Town on a monthly contract in August 2005.

He then played for Crediton United and Kentisbeare and was employed by Howmet Misco in Exeter.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Thee management team of Lee Hodges and Chris Todd sacked by St Austell! They've only been there a few weeks. Supposedly the players had already agreed contracts with other clubs, which the Chairman had neglected to tell the management team!

milts

Thee management team of Lee Hodges and Chris Todd sacked by St Austell! They've only been there a few weeks. Supposedly the players had already agreed contracts with other clubs, which the Chairman had neglected to tell the management team!
Think they have resigned rather than been sacked?