• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dunne not involved for Stevenage on Saturday. Injured?

Number13

Dunne played for Stevenage XI at Stortford last week. He is not in Westley's plans. Hope we get more for his sell on than for games played.............

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dunne played for Stevenage XI at Stortford last week. He is not in Westley's plans. Hope we get more for his sell on than for games played.............
Surprising as he was their player of the season last campaign. Maybe after they let Oldham put 4 past them he'll change his mind.

Doubt if we will get much if he's really on the way out, as other clubs will know they don't want him and won't have to pay a big fee. We get 20% of any profit on the £75K fee they paid us, alternatively another £25k if he gets to 60 games for them (currently on 45).

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Surprising as he was their player of the season last campaign. Maybe after they let Oldham put 4 past them he'll change his mind.

Doubt if we will get much if he's really on the way out, as other clubs will know they don't want him and won't have to pay a big fee. We get 20% of any profit on the £75K fee they paid us, alternatively another £25k if he gets to 60 games for them (currently on 45).
Probably what Southampton thought about their 5% of Bale's fee when he was getting offered around for £3m 4 years ago (y)

Dunne is a quality midfielder and with Roberts leaving Stevenage and Dunne not playing they'll keep shipping the goals.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Mark Molesley is starting for Aldershot tonight in a friendly at Kingsmeadow against Kingstonian.

Willy Nilly

Dunne is always overrated by fans because he runs around like a headless chicken. Westley must have clicked that in training.

Langer

Can't belive Guillem Bauza hasn't got a club yet :)

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I never rated Dunne. I liked him, because he threw himself into a tackle, shaved his head and scored against Argyle, but unfortunately he couldn't pass water.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd rather have him in the team than Scot Bennett at the moment.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd rather have him in the team than Scot Bennett at the moment.
I'd rather bring back Paul Wimbleton than have Bennett in midfield!