• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Reuben signs for Cheltenham
No surprise there.

Langer

I wonder why his stays at clubs are so short he clearly has the ability to get goals.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder why his stays at clubs are so short he clearly has the ability to get goals.
Probably his unwillingness to stay as fit as a pro footballer should.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Probably be signing for Bath City in another twelve months !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Jacob Cane and Jason Pope move from Weston Super Mare to Hereford.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cheltenham have agreed to cancel Liam McAlinden's contract.
He's training at Walsall.

Angus

Just reading about Tony Kellow. For obvious reasons he's classed a bit of a legend. However, it's way before my time but how did the city fans take him once he made the transfer to Plymouth? Was he still liked around the ground?

grecIAN Harris

Kellow is, was and always will be a God. Now it could be that he was just saying because he was at The Park but at The Evening With Tony Kellow before he died he was asked about his time at Argyle and he said he hated it. I don't think the Gnome Park faithful were to keen on him because he was one of us.

iscalad

Just reading about Tony Kellow. For obvious reasons he's classed a bit of a legend. However, it's way before my time but how did the city fans take him once he made the transfer to Plymouth? Was he still liked around the ground?
Bit of a legend?????

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Evening Angus,

Have you seen Sir Loin Steak recently ??