Former Players

CWH-NYC_

Don’t be taken in by the Leeds bias ( two pundits on Sky,both former Leeds players for a game involving Leeds). He was fouled, it was a penalty and the referee balanced out his mistake of not giving Leeds a pen in the first half.
aahh, I just took it from the Beeb feed.

Number13

Jamie Cureton not only playing his 1000th game but on a hat trick after scoring in 14th and 17th minutes.
Yep, we gave him two identical goals and that was that. Came off on about 85 minutes to a great ovation from the c600 present

Sexton Blake

Jack Stacey still doing the business and Argigle a favour making the opening goal for Luton at home to Wimbledon.

Stelios

Clinton Morrison

Must have a new agent because I can't turn on Radio 5, Talksport or Sky Sports without seeing/hearing him in recent weeks. I wouldn't mind if he wasn't absolutely thick as mince or the fact he has the most annoying voice/accent in broadcasting. He's on Fighting Talk again polluting the airwaves.

I heard him a few weeks ago recall when he was a professional footballer he had a huge row with Neil Warnock because he refused to wear shin pads during training. I've never felt such an affinity with Neil Warnock before.