• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Forest Green Away - Saturday 4th May

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Fewer than 200 tickets left for this game in the away end.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
A win (or even a draw) by the Latics on Tuesday should see them all snapped up!

fred binneys head

Blimey, I might not be able to confirm my attendance before they sell out. If we score and you see someone going mental in the home end, that’ll be me.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
We always used to offer away fans the option of seating under cover though, can't think of an occasion where we have only offered away fans a terrace
Not sure if it's up-to-date but this used to be the EFL Rule.

34.2.1 Each Club must make provision for at least 2,000 visiting supporters at every home match or such number as represents 10% of the Club’s certified capacity, if less than 2,000. The League may, on the prior written application of a Club, suspend this Regulation or reduce the figure either for a particular League Match or for a period of time. Each Club shall, subject to any dispensations granted by the Board, make provision for at least 200 of the visiting supporters to be accommodated under cover. Any Club which fails to meet the requirement of 200 visiting supporters being accommodated under cover and which does not have a dispensation granted by the Board shall have such amounts as the Board shall determine (in its absolute discretion) withheld from that Club’s central distributions from the Pool Account until such time as the Club can meet the requirement.

So FGR ought to have 188 seats for away fans, not the 100 they have put in. They presumably have an exemption, but I imagine that they go up they will have to spend money on the ground to meet the rules.

Matt Russell

What about the covered standing, doesn't this count towards that total?

denzel

Not sure if it's up-to-date but this used to be the EFL Rule.

34.2.1 Each Club must make provision for at least 2,000 visiting supporters at every home match or such number as represents 10% of the Club’s certified capacity, if less than 2,000. The League may, on the prior written application of a Club, suspend this Regulation or reduce the figure either for a particular League Match or for a period of time. Each Club shall, subject to any dispensations granted by the Board, make provision for at least 200 of the visiting supporters to be accommodated under cover. Any Club which fails to meet the requirement of 200 visiting supporters being accommodated under cover and which does not have a dispensation granted by the Board shall have such amounts as the Board shall determine (in its absolute discretion) withheld from that Club’s central distributions from the Pool Account until such time as the Club can meet the requirement.

So FGR ought to have 188 seats for away fans, not the 100 they have put in. They presumably have an exemption, but I imagine that they go up they will have to spend money on the ground to meet the rules.
I can't even see that they have offered 100 seats, where is that an option on the Ticket News?

StroudGrecian

Blimey, I might not be able to confirm my attendance before they sell out. If we score and you see someone going mental in the home end, that’ll be me.
Won't just be 'someone' fred ;)

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I think they're still very much on for building their new (to replace the already pretty new) stadium. When I was in Stroud in February I remember seeing a model of the proposed ground in a shop window (presumably an Ecotricity shop).

CITY CASUAL

Fewer than 200 tickets left for this game in the away end.
Only 30 tickets left now!

OmanGrecian

Only 30 tickets left now!
Now sold out. Hopefully all celebrating a playoff place.