• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb.com - not secure?

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I got an email from a bloke called Fred Binney's Head (Lagos) who said he'd bash me on the head with a mallet, pull off my ears and chop me up into a million pieces if I didn't send him
a fiver before midnight.
It was signed "Norman Collier".
I'm sure this was due to the insecure website.
Sort it out, Spankers!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I have spoken to those nice people at Nimbus who host our websites, and they say that they can migrate us to a new server which will give us a PHP upgrade which should sort out the edit problem,and we can then make the site secure through the use of a SSL certificate. Best of all they say that they can do this for free!

iscalad

I have spoken to those nice people at Nimbus who host our websites, and they say that they can migrate us to a new server which will give us a PHP upgrade which should sort out the edit problem,and we can then make the site secure through the use of a SSL certificate. Best of all they say that they can do this for free!
Yay, good news. Well done old chap.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
New Exeweb doesn't work. ;(;(;(;(

Looks like we'll need to spend some money getting the PHP/MySQL issues sorted.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
New Exeweb doesn't work. ;(;(;(;(

Raid Lez's piggy bank!

Alistair20000

Raid Lez's piggy bank!
How about a new share issue Spankers so that the Great Unwashed can get a slice of the action when Exeweb is floated on the AIM Market ? :)

IndoMike

How about a new share issue Spankers so that the Great Unwashed can get a slice of the action when Exeweb is floated on the AIM Market ? :)
I'd buy some shares if I received a guarantee from Spankers that I wouldn't get any infraction points...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
New Exeweb doesn't work. ;(;(

New Exeweb does work! :):)

Just need to discuss when we make this live!

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
The share price was strong once, then we banned ******** and it became valueless