• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter vs Peterborough

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Peterborough's number 17 only gets a yellow for slapping Oates. Ogbene gets a yellow but not sure why.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Sparkes on for Woody.

The game is available on iFollow to UK subscribers for a tenner.
Yup, working in the midlands, just checked into the hotel hoping to catch the second half.

Only option is pay £10 (the same as admission), despite being a paid up subscriber I don't get a "Listen Live Now" option, so it's pay £10 to watch 40 mins of football or nothing.

Being the curious sort, I thought I'd have a look at the Posh site... sure enough they can listen but ECFC subscribers can't. WTF?

Grrrr

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
1-0 Posh. Their number 17 scores from a corner.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
0-1. 17 unmarked at the back post.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Yellow for their 21 for hacking Ogbene down.

Red Devon

1-0 Posh. Their number 17 scores from a corner.
Ivan Toney

Yup, working in the midlands, just checked into the hotel hoping to catch the second half.

Only option is pay £10 (the same as admission), despite being a paid up subscriber I don't get a "Listen Live Now" option, so it's pay £10 to watch 40 mins of football or nothing.

Being the curious sort, I thought I'd have a look at the Posh site... sure enough they can listen but ECFC subscribers can't. WTF?

Grrrr
A nice man fro iFollow has told me...

"Unfortunately the club made a decision to remove the Live audio commentary, You will however be able to watch the match by purchasing a match pass"

Thanks ECFC
Grrr

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Their 35 had so much space. 2-0 to Posh.

Oldsmobile-88

0-2 That’s it...Another soft headed goal at the back post,from a player who is only a inch taller than Matt Jay.