• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter v Stevenage discussion thread

Legohead

Banned
Surely 3 points in this to get back on track? Not to underestimate Stevenage of course but if we don't pick up 3 points here then I fear the blip will become more than that.

I'm going for a routine 2-0 win.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
After back to back defeats,playing woefully out of form Stevenage is just the tonic.
They were very poor in the EFL Trophy game a couple of weeks ago.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
The players need to be 100% at it on Saturday. The danger is that we take Stevenage lightly after cruising past them in the cup and they will be scrapping for everything they can get.

I wonder if MT will make a few changes. Perhaps rest Parkes and play Dickenson at LWB. Also I hope he starts Ajose.

I think we will have too much for them. 2-0 City

GJW

2-1 to City. Steady win. lets hope we can still get over 4500 through the turnstiles.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I will go for a line-up of;

(Gk) Ward
(Rwb) Williams
(Rcb) Sweeney
(Cb) Martin
(Lcb) Moxey
(Lwb) Dickenson
(Rcm) Collins
(Cm) Atangana
(Lcm) Law
(Att) Bowman
(Att) Ajose

Subs: (Gk) Arthur, (Lcb) Parkes, (Rwb) Richardson, (Rcm) Jay, (Lw) Holmes, (Att) Fisher, (Att) Seymour

Legohead

Banned
I'll go with Ajose as sub to be brought on after 77 minutes. ;)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm all for a shake up up front now. The defence have got us to where we are and could do with a break - a break that comes from going a few goals ahead. Rest Bowman bring in Seymour, give Ajose ninety minutes and Jay with them and put some goals on the scoreboard.

Right KMT, now I've told you what to do. If you follow my clear instructions we'll win 4-0 but if you stick with the tried 'n tested it'll be nil nil and all your fault.

STURTZ

Here we go, supreme confidence, always a bad sign, remember Grimsby or Hartlepool? I'm hopeful we can win and restart our auto hopes but nothing more than that.

CWH-NYC_

I shall be over for this one (and Oldham) two for the price of one airfare. So hoping for a couple of solid wins, having said that as Sturtz indicates, over the years seen more banana skins at SJP than on a banana plantation.

grecIAN Harris

I think whatever the side, Deano needs to come in for Parkes. Parkes has been ropey over the last three games and looks like gf could do with a rest.

Reactions: Ash