• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter Reserves v Yeovil Reserves - EFL (Mickey Mouse) Trophy - Group Stage

Grecian_Matt

No matchday thread as yet, due to the huge importance and interest in the tie.

Exeter to win and crowd boo the team off, as it means we might advance to the next stage.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's a chance to give some of the back-up players a run-out and maybe earn a few quid, but that's all.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Wasn't planning to go but think I might be now. I don't think the efl have handled it well at all, but there is money to be won, game time for players who need it and chance to further build confidence so I hope we win well.

andrew p long

if I read the rules right we can start with all 7 who were subs on Saturday, plus 4 'first teamers'. Tricky to know who to condemn to taking part as the starting eleven have all played lots so far this season.May delpend on injuries.

I don't think Robbie Simpson is (physically!) fit to start, so Alex Byrne instead. So my guess at the line up:-

Hamon
Sweeney TAH Brown/JMT Croll
Jay Byrne Tillson Sparkes
Brunt McAlinden

denzel

Sorry. Not going to this. Just play the youth team and try not to pick up any injuries please.

contrabombarde

Is it on Grecian Player or whatever it's called now? Doesn't really matter in any case as I won't be listening. I'm down for washing my hair tonight.

Legohead

Banned
Sorry. Not going to this. Just play the youth team and try not to pick up any injuries please.
Exactly this. (y)

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Make a statement and play Wheeler

StroudGrecian

Looking forward to following the game this evening.

I understand the resistance to this competition in its evolving format, but at the end of the day it's football and it's Exeter City.

Come on You Reds.

Owens

Will be there and looking forward to it. O