• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
To be honest, I'm more worried about how to cook edaname tonight as part of dinner..I could never compete with Pete ; I'm like a little kitten. (LLL).
Par boil them then toss them in a splash of sesame oil with chilli and some fresh coriander. Bloody lovely.

Temporarily Exiled

We've had a fair few pages of discussion on the women's team here, don't see why we need a new thread when renaming this is incredibly easy?

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
When you’re the Goderator then you too can make executive decisions alright?
Until then, smile and wave boys, smile and wave.

Now, how about moving them to SJP?

Last edited:

IndoMike

Par boil them then toss them in a splash of sesame oil with chilli and some fresh coriander. Bloody lovely.
Well, I don't have all those ingredients. Got the edaname and chilli with some olive oil, but I was just gonna boil the bleddy things. Sounds good : will consult with the boss when she gets home.

Dannyred

Time the club stepped into football equality and allow the women to play at SJP.

Trust board need to do the right thing.

Antony Moxey

They do, and I’m not entirely sure whether it’s up to the Trust or not.

Dannyred

They do, and I’m not entirely sure whether it’s up to the Trust or not.
So the City women’s team play league matches At SJP ? When

Antony Moxey

You said let the women play at SJP. Last month the women played at SJP. Ergo my response to your demand of ‘They do.’ Because they did.

Dannyred

You said let the women play at SJP. Last month the women played at SJP. Ergo my response to your demand of ‘They do.’ Because they did.
Don’t you think the women should play at SJP every game or that they should of been allowed to win the league at SJP?

Would you not prefer to support an equality football club.

Antony Moxey

Your question is moot because I have no interest in watching women’s football. Nothing against women playing football, just that have no interest in watching any more that I have watching rugby or horse racing. As to whether they should plat at SJP, if it has no impact on the men’s side and no detrimental effect on the club financially then I wouldn’t object to the women’s team playing regularly at SJP.