• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2019/20 Season

Dannyred

A really good reply there Spoonz, A women's kit would be great as and when economics dictate, To have them for sale in the shop will be a great sign of how the team is progressing and people buying them can only be a good thing. As for the team, They're happy with their kit at the moment so no more to be said
Whoever does there twitter is happy with the kit doesn’t mean all the women are ok with wearing men’s kits.

The club should look into buying women’s replica shirts, one for the women’s team and secondly for the female fans of Exeter City. They did a pink women’s training top which was nice.

Other than the right thing to do the publicity would be great for the club.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Read this Dannyred, I think that the person who wrote this for the WOMENS team knows more than you, Look it says " Through Player Preference" For the love of god leave it, What other proof do you want? Rae asked the question and got the answer

jrg333

Fear not, Indo, I will be taking a firm interest in this thread from this moment on. Off-topic / inappropriate posts will be deleted / moved / infractions issued. Just so' y'all know ... (y)
Good to know that our moderators are completely unashamed about their biases(!)

Not 'I take a firm interest in all threads' but 'I take a firm interest in the ones I post in/care about.'

Sorry but this was a properly pathetic post. Issue all the 'infractions' you want tbh...

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Whoever does there twitter is happy with the kit doesn’t mean all the women are ok with wearing men’s kits.

The club should look into buying women’s replica shirts, one for the women’s team and secondly for the female fans of Exeter City. They did a pink women’s training top which was nice.

Without a tick, or the three stripes, you wouldn't see it as "quality" anyways.

I'm sure Jose Maria Marin would sort something for you.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Good to know that our moderators are completely unashamed about their biases(!)

Not 'I take a firm interest in all threads' but 'I take a firm interest in the ones I post in/care about.'

Sorry but this was a properly pathetic post. Issue all the 'infractions' you want tbh...
I'm sorry reading comprehension isn't one of your strong points. However, as I was posting in this place, it would be fair to assume that my post would be referring to the thread it was in.
It's not usually necessary to add caveats confirming that all threads are treated equally etc.
Have a nice day.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member

This particular topic has now completed it's natural life cycle. Please satisfy your enthusiasm for it in other arenas.
Any further posts in similar vein will be viewed as off-topic.
Merci.

Reactions: DB9

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mercy indeed.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Genuine answer. Yes it darned does.
According to Hants, ECFC Women's team play in strips supplied by Joma. That said, I can see the confusion as Hants hasn't stated whether the shirts supplied are male or female in design.
You seem to have ignored the rest of my post about the bickering turning people off the women’s team and as it was it didn’t seem to matter according to the Twitter reply.

However... I have a genuine question. I’d like to know what kind of funding/sponsorship exists from the FA in the women’s game. Does anything get shared out at the level Exeter now are?

Dannyred

*** DELETED - TOPIC AREA COMPLETED ***

You seem to have ignored the rest of my post about the bickering turning people off the women’s team and as it was it didn’t seem to matter according to the Twitter reply.

However... I have a genuine question. I’d like to know what kind of funding/sponsorship exists from the FA in the women’s game. Does anything get shared out at the level Exeter now are?
Firstly the women's thread would of disappeared ages ago without the debate, it's kept alive that we have a women's team and its done more good than bad.

You have put out a good question and look forward to someone giving you the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Thread tidied. Please keep to topic - which doesn't include kits as that has been asked, answered, done to death. Move on Mr Red.