• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs. Notts County Matchday Thread

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Go on then, i'll do it.

Back to winning ways please.

fred binneys head

Come on you red and white heroes. A comfortable win please - that would be really kewell.

Stelios

Perfect timing for the 'new manager bounce'...........

How many European Cup/Champions League winners (as players) have Exeter faced (as managers)?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Time for some goals and some points. Will be watching on iFollow later.

Jason's match preview http://www.exeweb.com/2018/09/07/next-up-exeter-city-vs-notts-county-4/

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Come on City back on track today please - any kind of win - should be more enjoyable today then watching the Cowley triplets...………

COYR [G]

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perfect timing for the 'new manager bounce'...........

How many European Cup/Champions League winners (as players) have Exeter faced (as managers)?
John Barnes

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dalglish ?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Three points today please Taylor with goals from players other than Stockley. I reckon another 4k crowd will be there too.

geoffwp

Play the ball through midfield then let's get it wide please city. We know you can play tasty football so let's do it. Come on you reds.

David Treharne

It's 16c and the early morning sunshine is being replaced by light grey cloud. Wind is gentle and blowing from SSW, but the barometric pressure is dropping so I'd guess it will cloud over further with perhaps a shower sometime this afternoon. We haven't had any substantial rain for a few days and nothing in the last 24 hours so the sprinklers will be on. On a closer to home note the trees have started to shed leaves with the increasing realisation that the monstrous carbuncle that is being built behind the Big Bank is going to be even more intrusive than I thought....but I digress. After last weeks horror show (both from us, them and the Cowley's) its to be hoped that we destroy the new manager myth by playing fast direct football. Interesting article about the 'new' Notts County Manager in today's Guardian.

Worryingly, I'm quietly confident.
More at 13:00