• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs MK D*ns build up thread

Stelios

I've gone early but come on! It's not 'just another game', is it? We're all excited/nervous/dreading it. Delete as appropriate. Should be a good occasion. I'm sure all our fans will behave like proper chaps and it won't be at all toxic/poisonous. MK in a bit of a slump (4 points from their last 6 games). ECFC starting to keep clean sheets :eek: Got to be 0-0!

I wonder whether MT picked his slightly odd line up against Cambridge (Wilson left back???) to bamboozle Tis and get him to overthink things? (drunk) Or maybe MT has started to overthink things? (puke) Or maybe he's a tactual genius?

JMT went off injured in the 1st half today so I assume he'll be doubtful
David Wheeler played for 90 minutes
Harley came on as sub for the final 20 minutes
Simpson wasn't in the squad so he's bound to play on Saturday and score the winner

Agard, Aneke and Healey were banging goals in for fun a few weeks ago but Healey has returned to Cardiff for the time being (you may have heard why in the news).

Oh and Tisdale has started being rude in post-match interviews (rofl) :

Why's Tisdale being rude to @Ollie_Bayliss in his post match like he's Mourinho. 4 points out of 21 - he might want to wind it in and try to keep everyone onside.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've gone early but come on! It's not 'just another game', is it? We're all excited/nervous/dreading it. Delete as appropriate. Should be a good occasion. I'm sure all our fans will behave like proper chaps and it won't be at all toxic/poisonous. MK in a bit of a slump (4 points from their last 6 games). ECFC starting to keep clean sheets :eek: Got to be 0-0!

I wonder whether MT picked his slightly odd line up against Cambridge (Wilson left back???) to bamboozle Tis and get him to overthink things? (drunk) Or maybe MT has started to overthink things? (puke) Or maybe he's a tactual genius?

JMT went off injured in the 1st half today so I assume he'll be doubtful
David Wheeler played for 90 minutes
Harley came on as sub for the final 20 minutes
Simpson wasn't in the squad so he's bound to play on Saturday and score the winner

Agard, Aneke and Healey were banging goals in for fun a few weeks ago but Healey has returned to Cardiff for the time being (you may have heard why in the news).

Oh and Tisdale has started being rude in post-match interviews (rofl) :
Dongs have to play Oldham at home midweek, so that may complicate things for them in terms of injuries and selection.

dontpassback

Jmt injured yet again ,questions now being asked about the medical staff !

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
How MKGrecians perform on Tuesday will be a barometer for this game.If they win or draw, then I fear we aren’t sufficiently settled to get a result. However, if they lose again then I feel Tisdale will make rash decisions, including playing players out of position, dropping goalscorers and some random formation (what we went through for a bout five seasons) and I fancy our chances.

Alistair20000

The big question for me is how the Dedicated Follower Of Fashion will be attired next week.

IndoMike

The big question for me is how the Dedicated Follower Of Fashion will be attired next week.
I think he'll choose one of the following:

1. Glam rap shell suit a la Ali G
2. Dear-stalker hat with cape a la Sherlock Holmes
3. Spaceman suit
4. Roman centurion (as a challenge to the Grecians)
5. A concrete block

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I predict it will be the grim reaper oilskin raincoat over an Austin Powers outfit.

Alistair20000

As long as it isn't the ball strangling tight burgundy red trews.............

Avening Posse

A good time to be playing them. They are decent but off the boil of late and hopefully we can show them we are decent too. Wouldn't be surprised to see a fairly open game, as both managers will want the points from this one. I liked Tis, but always want us to win every game, and I love the fact that Matt has us at the right end of the table in his first season. I hope there is a bumper crowd and a decent atmosphere, with a bit of banter with Tis but also some respect shown at kick off too. 3 points and above them in the table in February would be a fantastic yard stick for our rookie manager

chunkymorrinmunter

I predict it will be the grim reaper oilskin raincoat over an Austin Powers outfit.
I predict he will be dressed as a Japanese Admiral.