• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Luton Town - Official Matchday Thread

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Will today be the day we finally win a home league game, or will it be business as usual with that elusive home league win continuing to avoid us?

Come on you reds!

Last edited:

Rog H K

Would be nice to get a win over these bunch of time wasting actors.

Well-known Exeweb poster
according to tis brown and holmes should be in contention harley and tilson have returned to training and i think got some game time in the week https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5uPs4PHcgQ

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't worry folks today will be the day when all is forgiven and we win.And it will be 4-0 not 4-1 because you'd better believe that our defence is going to stop !eaking.(y)

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We need a huge improvement from when we played them in the FA Cup, a full 97 minutes of improvement. Hopefully, we can finally get that win.

Jason's preview http://www.exeweb.com/2016/11/24/next-up-exeter-city-vs-luton-town-2/

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Probably a win today but it won't change anything for me, the guy has clearly no love for football and iusing the club as a cash cow for when he decides to start his business.

Attendance: 4,024 boosted by lots of Hatters. Kirton Grecian to score with his missus.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Probably a win today but it won't change anything for me, the guy has clearly no love for football and iusing the club as a cash cow for when he decides to start his business.

Attendance: 4,024 boosted by lots of Hatters. Kirton Grecian to score with his missus.
Yes , I agree. But although we have to get rid , not at the expense of dropping to non league from which we might not return.
Let's just hope we can ditch him soon and still keep our league status.A win at home is overdue too.

David Treharne

A bright, but very chilly morning. The 7c real temperature takes no account of brisk NE wind which is making it feel colder. There's pretty much unbroken blue sky with just some whispy white cloud floating through. No rain in the last 24 hours, but this is to make up for the 64mm we've had so far this week. You'll need sunnies and perhaps a pair of gloves and a scarf for the big bank this afternoon.
As to the game, well we couldn't have as bad a ref as last time, could we? I shall be investing in a couple of pre-match FECACE pints, and waiting for an entirely unrecognisable line-up with Simpson and Troy Brown up front and Jake Taylor playing in goal. More weather and drivel at about 13:00.

rp42

Don't worry folks today will be the day when all is forgiven and we win.And it will be 4-0 not 4-1 because you'd better believe that our defence is going to stop !eaking.(y)
Perhaps our defence could be sponsored by Tena as the ad says they stop leakages;)

David Treharne

Up to 8c, but the nagging NE wind has increased in strength.. Blue hazy sunshine, but feels colder than the temperature suggests. Warm clothes, sunglasses and a half time pie recommended. The only question now is which Exeter City team will turn up? Proudly sporting my GWG badge today.