• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Carlisle United Matchday Thread.

grecianstew

Pete is funny though. I genuinely dont believe he is trying to "destabilise the club", to go after 1 particular aspect of the game in the single-minded manner that he does just indicates he's a deranged, goalkeeping obsessed, historical oddity.
It's not a single issue though is it? He hates the manager, abuses the board and in particular the more hands on members, tried his hardest to derail the Brazil trip etc etc. His goalkeeping obsession is just a small part of his mental deficiency and is only a tool for him to heap more untruthful and vitriolic scorn upon the manager.

Last edited:

Midland Red

wouldnt be at all surprised , could never remember him being hurt during a game or reading anything bout a training injury, but remembering back then there was little or no city news baring the echo and it's background coverage was **** as was the program,,,,
OK, I'll bite. AB injured his knee during an away game at Gay Meadow just after we were promoted to Division 3. I was there to see it and, unfortunately, hear it as well. He, along with Harry Holman, was tearing the Shrews apart at the time. A real loss to the club and the game at the time.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
OK, I'll bite. AB injured his knee during an away game at Gay Meadow just after we were promoted to Division 3. I was there to see it and, unfortunately, hear it as well. He, along with Harry Holman, was tearing the Shrews apart at the time. A real loss to the club and the game at the time.
Yeah that's what I thought until told otherwise, great shame as he was already up to join Frank McLintock's Leicester. He came to watch Kellow, decided on Beer and ended up with Lammie Robertson. Beer was on fire around then, I was at highly fancied Wallsall for the first game of the season, we thrashed them 3:0 and looked untouchable with the addition of Randall to our promotion team. Sadly Beer never played again and we never attained the promise we showed in those early games.

Last edited:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Does anyone know the number for the 50/50 draw please ??

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Does anyone know the number for the 50/50 draw please ??
153101. You didn't win.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
mental deficiency
Crikey Moses :x

angelic upstart

I think that putting the away fans over on the side like that is at the request of Tisdale. He's made similar requests about certain rows of seats in the OG not being used in the past. I suspect this latest idiotic issue is to stop either of our trainee keepers who are 'learning their craft' from getting stick from behind the net.
May I ask what brings you to this conclusion?

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
He's made similar requests about certain rows of seats in the OG not being used in the past.
What evidence to you have to suggest Tisdale has or has not made this request or similar requests?

geoffwp

May I ask what brings you to this conclusion?
Pete's pathalogical hatred of the manager. Pete needs no other reason.

JRFowler

PeteUSA is an Argyle fan, the ultimate troll