• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Barnet - Official Matchday Thread

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
And another home game to "look forward" to! Hoping for a win as always, but have an inkling a draw is on the cards. We have had 8 of them at home after all this season!

Let's "hope" that it's an enjoyable game, and that Tis picks a team and tactics capable of doing the job. A repeat of the Notts County scoreline would be nice, not holding my breath though! UTC [G]

Last edited:

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hopefully we won't see a repeat of the last time Barnet visited in Dec 2012. We were 2-0 up and cruising but sat back and the Bees went on to equalise in the 98th minute.

Fingers crossed Tis has realised that this playing to the away end second half nonsense doesn't do any good.

Well-known Exeweb poster
noble fitness test, took a knock against notts and got a badly bruised ??? , nicholls is bac with a mask, baring hoskins tis reckoned were more or less at full strength.

every game is now double crucial, 6 out of the next two games aint optional imo its a 'must' if were gonna step into the play of frame.

Rog H K

Barnet will end up with 10 men, you heard it here 1st!

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Barnet will end up with 10 men, you heard it here 1st!
Cue bookies launching investigation into suspicious betting patterns ! :S

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
A football manager on a 2 year rolling contract has 6 days instead of 7 to get ready for a match. The match is his 3rd priority and he spends 5% of his time on the preparations. 3 of his players have a combined age of more than that of the grandstand. How many minutes of playing the wrong way does it take to reach a target of 74 points ?

contrabombarde

Last minute decision. I'm on my way. Lovely day to watch the mighty Grecians consolidate and crawl up the table. C.O.Y.R.

PeteUSA

A football manager on a 2 year rolling contract has 6 days instead of 7 to get ready for a match. The match is his 3rd priority and he spends 5% of his time on the preparations. 3 of his players have a combined age of more than that of the grandstand. How many minutes of playing the wrong way does it take to reach a target of 74 points ?
Nice post Billy. Should have gone on a thread where it wouldnt get swallowed up, but never mind. It we lose this game, it could well get propelled back up the charts.

citizen

I hope they get the win,but not investing £25 for this one,going to invest a fiver at Exmouth Town instead .UTC.

Avening Posse

Keeping an eye from Oz, I fancy a 2-1 home win and keep the doubters on their toes !!