• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Versus Leyton Orient prediction and discussion thread

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seems to be a lot of confidence on here about the result. Leyton Orient are still finding their feet in League 2 but I think they still have the makings of a decent team and we are surely due a disappointing performance and a bad result.

Grecian_Matt

3-1 City

Comfortable 3 points I reckon, and don't see us having any trouble till Newport away.

KWSGrecian

More current City players on the pitch for Orient than for City that day.
View attachment 1208
Not that we're exactly struggling at the moment but oh how I miss seeing Ollie and Wheeler up front. Unreal times

Reactions: Ash

GrecianExile

I’m going 3-1 again and a crowd of 4432

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
We're doomed. Doomed I tell you. Cursed by that MOTM we'll thrash them all over the park but fail to score. Then they'll spawn the jammiest winner ever in the 89th.

It is written.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wonder when Atangana and Holmes will be available for selection if ever? This always getting back to match fitness business seems to go on forever with some players. Hope to goodness they don’t go missing again too when the pitches get heavier after finally getting fit , injured again when we need them.Guess this is why Atangana was released by Cheltenham.And what’s with Ajose? Out , and he’s not even playing. Maybe our squad availability isn’t so deep after all.Hope this doesn’t come back to haunt us , we can’t always rely on the same old faithfuls like Law and Martin brilliant though they are.

Avening Posse

I reckon we will carry the momentum onwards. Orient have been no great shakes so far. As long as we focus we ought to win comfortably. 3-0 Bowman and Taylor with 2, 4,500

Corey

3-0, Law, Bowman, Bowman

Alistair20000

2-0 Law and Bowman

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder when Atangana and Holmes will be available for selection if ever? This always getting back to match fitness business seems to go on forever with some players. Hope to goodness they don’t go missing again too when the pitches get heavier after finally getting fit , injured again when we need them.Guess this is why Atangana was released by Cheltenham.And what’s with Ajose? Out , and he’s not even playing. Maybe our squad availability isn’t so deep after all.Hope this doesn’t come back to haunt us , we can’t always rely on the same old faithfuls like Law and Martin brilliant though they are.
Holmes is the most disappointing for me. We knew Atangana would be out for the first 10 games but where the f'k is Holmes. He picked up a niggle pre season ffs. What niggle takes 8 weeks to recover from? He'll come back, take a few games to find his fitness and form, and then he'll be out for another 3 months with very little mention of the injury.