• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Versus Leyton Orient prediction and discussion thread

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Matts up on twitter saying Nicky Ajose has picked up a knee injury so he won't be available for the next two games not that we have needed him at the moment, I do think though that he will come good and come the end of the season he could be vital to our success. Also out is Gary Warren Lee Holmes and Nigel A.

Leyton Orient promoted last season have had an indifferent start to the season so far, winning two (home to Cheltenham and away to Mansfield) drawing two (home to Stevenage and away to Salford) and losing three (Macclesfield Crawley and Swindon). They have scored eight goals in the league and let in 12. Their most remarkable result of the season to date has to be the away victory over Mansfield where they were 2-0 down at half time and won it 3-2, so they are nobodies fools.

We also have the p[otential of the Manager of the month curse hanging over us (know tomorrow), but I think we will be too strong for them and despite losing the threat of Ajose coming of the bench to score a hatrick I think it will be another three to the reds, Bowman Moxey and Martin, final score 3-1 crowd of 4856 with 459 making their way from the smoke to take in some fresh Devon air. That said We are Exeter and have a habit of not making things easy for ourselves

A quick reminder of the last time we played them

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
A quick reminder of the last time we played them
More current City players on the pitch for Orient than for City that day.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Atangana and Parkes featuring in that one.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
More current City players on the pitch for Orient than for City that day.
Sorry, I missed Woodman so it's actually the same number of current City players on either side that day.

exeter-loyal

I think we will win it 2-1 with another late goal in the eighty something minute!

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think we will win it 2-1 with another late goal in the eighty something minute!
Sounds good to me 😀

GJW

2-1 to City in front of 5002. 2-0 up, they get one back and we hang on for dear life. Aaron Martin to get another and one from Bowman. Well, that’s what I’d like anyway.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Confident of victory but I'm going for a 4400 crowd.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
If you look at the ref's history with us, Leyton Orient are scheduled to bring 328 fans.