• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City V Vegan Rovers Discussion Thread

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not sure of it's mentioned but a colleague said to me that Sky are doing a piece on ECFC early on during Soccer Saturday, Anyone know if this is true, I'd to see it if so

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not from where I'm sitting, about 400m from SJP. 17c and intermittent drizzle. Probably more rain to come, but the SSE wind is not always where the inclement weather comes from. It's just dull, not wet and cold.
Sorry to contradict Dr D but the latest forecast indicates lots of rain from this evening continuing overnight and all the way through tomorrow. :(
Sprinklers presumably WON'T be required!

IndoMike

Tomorrow 3pm kick off.
Yes, I know. I was just referring to the post by E
Sorry to contradict Dr D but the latest forecast indicates lots of rain from this evening continuing overnight and all the way through tomorrow. :(
Yes. The official forecast says lots of rain and 12 degrees. Cold and wet.
Hope City can warm up the fans with a great display.

exeter-loyal

Yes, I know. I was just referring to the post by E

Yes. The official forecast says lots of rain and 12 degrees. Cold and wet.
Hope City can warm up the fans with a great display.
3 points is all I ask!!!!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
3 points is all I ask!!!!
Yes, we need to get back to winning ways. Too many draws.

Looking at the Glitnir website ticket sales for the two stands have picked up so it should be a decent crowd. The weather may deter a couple of hundred casuals so maybe a tad under 4,500

Alistair20000

'Tis wet on the Moor
Not what you expect from a cultured Proper Chap such as PT

Pobbop

I like Michelle Owen, she knows her local football, despite her husband being a Garg fan, so this could be good.

When I was a steward, I saw her being introduced to Tis, one of her first games I think, understudying, so have kept an eye on her in her rise up the Sky ladder ever since, in a hipster "I saw her before she was famous" way.

denzel

If I were a betting man I'd wager that the sprinklers will still be on!

Andy_H

BBC Football focus has an item on FGR today as well, so ECFC v FGR is certainly being well publicised.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
BBC Football focus has an item on FGR today as well, so ECFC v FGR is certainly being well publicised.
Are you up early today Andy ? If so could you try and keep us up to date about how the pitch is looking please ?