• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Swindon Build-Up & Prediction

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Feel confident about this match, although we might have a couple of players out. Hope to see both Stockley and Forte in attack, and predict a 3-1 City win.
Three more points please to help us gradually pull away from the chasing pack.

Andy Holloway

I can also safely predict that it's going to be slightly damp, plus a bit windy, before, during & after the game which should make goal kicks interesting!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
As an aside, this is what the NOG was looking like when we last played Swindon at the Park (in March)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

grecIAN Harris

Same as last season, 3-1 City. Stockley, Forte and The Sweeney with a penalty.

ExeterCityLad

2-0 City. UTC

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
£350k striker Woolery is back from injury and scored in their massacre of pathetic Plymouth during the week and with Richards likely to play (always seems to score against us) I expect our defence to have their hands full. There should be goals so I'm predicting 3-2 City. Dunney to see red.

And I hope the terracotta man gets pelters from the crowd.

David Treharne

I can also safely predict that it's going to be slightly damp, plus a bit windy, before, during & after the game which should make goal kicks interesting!
It's the "safely" word that seems to negate the rest of the sentence.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will be a proper test of the pitch judging by the forecast tomorrow and Saturday.

Swindon on hugely inconsistent so not sure what they’re going to offer on Saturday. Richards is decent as is Doughty and Alzate in midfield. Hope Forte starts for us and they Law is fully fit after his knock on Saturday.

Need a win to keep the pressure on Lincoln so think we may scrape this 2-1. Forte and Lee Martin.

IndoMike

If the pitch is gonna be muddy we need to muddy up our training pitches so that our players are well-prepared to play on the SJP surface...;)