• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Macclesfield Town Matchday Thread

tallone

Great picture though🥴

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
The iPlayer audio is dreadful at the moment! I cant listen to that FFS!
Glad it's not just me. Might have to listen to test match special and watch the City game.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Sol looking very smart!

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah the audio on the 'listen live' option is fine, but once you go to video it's Revenge of the Daleks, unlistenable

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Crewe are 1 down in 4mins :(

CC

Pym has conceded 2 already on his debut...

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Crewe are 1 down in 4mins :(
Hope that’s not the shape of things to come.
How are we doing? We always seem to have trouble with Macclesfield regardless of them being regarded as League 2 ‘s whipping boys.

CWH-NYC_

Nothing very special in my view so far.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very close to conceding from a corner, looked like either a great save from Ward or a very badly directed header straight at the keeper. They should have scored there. It's a good game and both teams have been positive and created chances. Don't agree with the commentators that we have been "overrun" in midfield but we haven't covered as well as them in the centre of the park, players mistiming and committing themselves too quickly. We've won a few free kicks wide quite far forward, which neither Law or Williams has been able to make anything of. I think I'm in love with Ryan Bowman.

scottus86

I was hoping we'd be s bit slicker than this. We've had free kicks in good positions but the delivery has been poor. We haven't kept hold of the ball at all. The good news is that Macclesfield have been just as disjointed as us.