• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Leyton Orient - Official Matchday Thread

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Can we make it 7 unbeaten? Or more importantly, 2 wins on the spin at home?

Come on City. [G]

OmanGrecian

Come on City!!!!

I will be following on Twitter in Diego Garcia as we romp home to a 5-0 win.

Will Watkins continue to deliver?

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
And I'm in Bali. May the Island of Gods be with you City.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Another home win would be fantastic, and what we need if this season doesn't turn into a season of mediocrity. Another game I'm missing, this time due to work. Hopefully I'll be able to keep access to Twitter somehow.

contrabombarde

And I'm in Bali. May the Island of Gods be with you City.
And I'm in Turkey. Greetings and best of luck for today City. Looking forward to Grecian Player later.

fred binneys head

And I'm in Derby. Good luck City.

thermopylai

Listening from Austria. Would rather be in one if the warmer options listed above. Hopefully will be warmed up by a home win.

STURTZ

I'm in Cornwall and can't wait to get out.............to travel up to The Park and see the mighty Grecians,

Come on you reds!

southy

That's nothing . I'm in Clyst Honiton . working

David Treharne

...and I'm about 400m from SJP as the seagull flies. It was chilly overnight dipping to -1c, but it's currently 3c under a clear blue/azure sky but also a fairly brisk 3-4 NNE wind. We had 4mm of rain yesterday just enough to dampen everything but not enough to prevent the sprinklers being in full flow this afternoon. It should be a day for sunglasses and warm clothing, but I'll update at 13:00.
Lloyd James (!) has just been on BBC Radio Devon saying what a tough match it's going to be- certainly will if he does as many misplaced passes as on Saturday. It'll be absolutely fascinating to see what sort of side appears as the starting eleven - Tis clearly doesn't believe any of that stuff about not changing a winning team. Will Robbie Simpson and Matt Oakley make the starting eleven/ Quite probably - but I hope not and that we go all out in attack with a lot of the youngsters getting the opportunity to shine at home.
More later.