• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Leyton Orient Match Day Thread.

ryancooper327

Ref never had a control of that game. Epitomised by the sub ignoring him and taking the long way off. Happy with 2-2 though. I believe we were just the recipients of shithousery.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Soft penalty.
What a crock you spout ! ANYONE trying to say that ref had a good game needs to learn the rules .

At times they were worse than Lincoln ever were , Our player getting dropped on his a$$ for the halftime whistle = Nothing done and numerous other fouls against our players went unpunished , Hope they get relegated and the ref and lino hang their heads in shame when they see the video of their $hiite performance.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The Club's match report

robchave

Without doubt, we would have lost that last year. Tremendous team spirit.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Still unbeaten but we should of put the game to bed, They tried every trick in the book to waste time and the ref fell for it. Our finishing TBH was woeful, missing a hat full of chances. On the plus side saw a cracking game, beautiful weather, Most of all being in Devon, Oh how I miss you

IndoMike

OK i can show my face again, that was a squeaky 1 point, not quite the romp I was expecting but kept on going till then end again.
Rolll on Tuesday !
(Sorry about that..the mods will always join
a double MDT. My luck has already run out and I'll keep clear).
I thought we'd win but winning aint always so easy. Onwards and upwards..

PeteUSA

Ref never had a control of that game. Epitomised by the sub ignoring him and taking the long way off. Happy with 2-2 though. I believe we were just the recipients of shithousery.
I thought the referee was excellent, the two linesmen, not so much. He added a much deserved 7 minutes, which I didnt see coming. That came back to bite the timewasting keeper in the ass. I didnt think that was a 'stonewall' penalty by a long stretch, and wouldnt have been surprised if it had been waved on; definitely played for. Ward disappointed me with their first; approach off his line left a lot to be desired.

PeteUSA

Still unbeaten but we should of put the game to bed, They tried every trick in the book to waste time and the ref fell for it.
How did the referee "fall for it" when he added nearly 10 minutes all told?

DB9

How did the referee "fall for it" when he added nearly 10 minutes all told?
Not only the time wasting but all the niggly fouls from Orient and tbh honest Pete 7 minutes was the least amount of time he could of added

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I don’t want to speak about referees, but when they’re that bad you can’t help but talk about them
No, not Matt, but Crewe's manager after their defeat to Cambridge.