• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Leyton Orient Match Day Thread.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Does Aaron getting "the hook" signal another spell in the "boon docks" for him, I wonder ?

dontpassback

Should have put that game to bed,deserved a point,ref and Lino on dugout side was inept,and I didn’t realise Leyton Orient had morphed into Wycombe (game management)wanderers!

iscalad

Worse than Brett Huxtable? :eek:
Yes, easily. Bottled sending their players off.

Pobbop

Officals were appalling, Let Leyton Orient get away with so many persistent niggling fouls, and the challenge on Williams was two-footed and from behind from what I could see, was on the other side of the ground though.

I was in the new old grandstand for the first time, quite impressed, won't go back again though, football is meant to be watched standing up.

Sparkes impressed me today, and Seymour turned the match definite pen, our finishing was disappointing, Fisher made an impact, but should have done better with those headers.

All in all a decent match, always good to have people in black hats to root against, would have just been nice to grab a winner their cynical, nasty play deserved.

CityTillIDie

Worse than Brett Huxtable? :eek:
Cor maybe I’m being a bit to over the top

CityTillIDie

So you're an FA accessor?
You what chap?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Interview post-match with Ben Seymour

ryancooper327

Their right back avoiding a second yellow by holding his head/face was the icing on the cake.
The pen could have been for the tug on Bens shirt just before he was brought down. I liked fishers cameo. Played like he had something to prove.

CityTillIDie

Their right back avoiding a second yellow by holding his head/face was the icing on the cake.
The pen could have been for the tug on Bens shirt just before he was brought down. I liked fishers cameo. Played like he had something to prove.
Agreed fishers attitude impressed

DB9

Going 2-1 down was totally our fault, Started the 2nd half too slowly and their equaliser just before halftime sent them in with a spring in their step and we didn't get on top of that and ended up chasing the whole second half