• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Leyton Orient Match Day Thread.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sort penalty? That was the most inept referee i have seen for a long time. Orient had 7 players booked for the cynical tactics and should have had two players sent off as he failed to book there #2 for going thorough Sparkes and the #8 for a horrendous dive scream and rolling around only to pop back up on his feet after 10 seconds. That penalty was the only thing he got right.
Oh dear ! I fear that you were "reeled in" good and proper by that pesky Phoenix Kid !

CityTillIDie

The most shocking refereeing I’ve seen in a long time

iscalad

Glad we got the draw. Orient were the most cynical side I've seen for a long time, and could/should have had at least 2 players sent off. Can't remember the last time I commented on a referee, but he was krap. The assistant on the IP side wasn't much better. Fouls he missed must easily have been in double figures. As has been said allowing their player to leave the wrong side of the pitch just about sums it up.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Worse than Brett Huxtable? :eek:

older-codger

How did the referee "fall for it" when he added nearly 10 minutes all told?
Pete, we know you have a thing for referees but to say that he was "excellent" makes me think that you have lost the plot. He fell for all kinds of shocking activity from Orient, including being totally ignored at times. And how a ref, 15 yds into the pitch can over-rule a linesman and give a throw in is beyond incredible

PeteUSA

So you're an FA accessor?

PeteUSA

....And how a ref, 15 yds into the pitch can over-rule a linesman and give a throw in is beyond incredible
The 4th official signalled that the ball was a yard out of play!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
You're not and watching the game on a screen instead of seeing all the other abuse and kicks and pulls our players had to deal with out of shot of the camera !

StroudGrecian

Does the FA have accessors? What do they need to access that they can't already?