• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Hartlepool United Official Matchday Thread

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fair point, although let's hope every game isn't that entertaining though
...:D.....

Indeed.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Cheggers Pics, as good as always. Good pictures of the flags on the Big Bank, the new bar and of course O'Flynn's bleached hair.

http://exetercityfc.newsprints.co.uk/search/scu/p/u/185231/1/exeter city vs hartlepool lge one

are you sure you were at the stadium today? Oh sorry the sun was shining and you have not seen probably all my kicks and saves but ok you must be the best coach on this planet and you know better which kick is woeful and which do not
If you read the original post closely you will see that I gave credit for an excellent save in the second half which saved our bacon in the final analysis. I also understand that you are probably playing under instruction to kick the ball to the sides of the pitch. However I do think you need to watch the video of the game and count exactly how many times the ball went straight out of play from your kicks. I think you will be surprised ay how often this happened.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Watching Super Sunday. They just showed the Division 3 table from 9 years ago. We where above Swansea. That season was depressing

tom5984

are you sure you were at the stadium today? Oh sorry the sun was shining and you have not seen probably all my kicks and saves but ok you must be the best coach on this planet and you know better which kick is woeful and which do not
Why do you feel the need to answer back to these morons criticisms?

Players only have to be good in the eyes of the manager to ensure they play. For every 1 ***** who says you are not good enough their are at least 10 that are happy with your performances. But most importantly you're impressing Tis and that's all that counts.

People on here just like to whinge as they have nothing better to do. Criticising others makes them feel better about themselves and let's them forget about their own inadequacies.

Also the main moaners have an extremely limited knowledge of football as their posts frequently show.

grecian55

Were you not there for the loss to Northwich or the 6-1 against Chesterfield or when we lost 5-0 to Chester a number of years ago.

People do have such short memories
0-5 home to chester ,oh the memories ,if i recall the chester fans didn't seem to mind the torrential downpour in the away end as we stood bemused by proceedings from the dry of the cowshed and thankyou to the chester fans who tried to punch me on the road by the prison ,me v 25 of you ,brave lads .

Grecian Max

It was 1-5, we were one nil up at half time! Then it ****** it down - I was I'm the old BB and the bottom steps were flooded.

Highlights are on YouTube somewhere...

arthur

I was I'm the old BB and the bottom steps were flooded.
So was I - didn't Rico score?

Last edited:

lmartin

Administrator
Is there a pic of that anywhere, Lez? ...
For the benefit of anyone else, it's also on the SIEGE ARMY Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=282217511834568&set=pu.237837166272603&type=1

You not a fan, Rae? :)

Grecian Max

It was 1-5, we were one nil up at half time! Then it ****** it down - I was I'm the old BB and the bottom steps were flooded.

Highlights are on YouTube somewhere...