• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Crewe Matchday Thread

StudentGrecian

We could do with another Dickenson and one less Sweeney if you ask me
If we had a Dickenson type player in Sweeney's role we'd be a bit exposed. I'm no Sweeney fan, but he gives Williams the ability to forget about his defensive duties.

Randell Williams was immense
Randell Williams was ‘immense’ 😂Really? Final ball is appalling.
Hate to say it but Archie has been really poor the last 5-6 games, Taylor with his experience and quality needs to play.
Everyone loves Nige but he has been dreadful last few games.Poor mans Boeteng.
A real shame as Taylor has played so many games for us in the last 3/4 years but still not a fans favourite, I would ship out of here if I was him if we don’t get promoted.......

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Their keeper is decidely short. No more than 5'8"!
Not that hoary old chestnut again Pete ! Actually I thought that he was a behemoth...….at least when it came to timewasting. Lol !

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Only good thing about tonight’s result is that we did not lose ground against Crewe. Have a feeling that MT was thinking along those lines too with the substitutions he made.

IndoMike

Only good thing about tonight’s result is that we did not lose ground against Crewe. Have a feeling that MT was thinking along those lines too with the substitutions he made.
And the only bad thing is that Plymouth gained 2 points on us. I certainly hope MT wasn't settling for a draw.

Absolute rubbish , we made one sub and should have won easily.

elginCity

Everyone loves Nige but he has been dreadful last few games.Poor mans Boeteng.
More ‘absolute rubbish’.

Avening Posse

A draw against a fellow auto chaser is not a bad result. But that only holds if we get maximum points against the lesser teams. Not too worried, still think we will get top 3. We've shown enough thus far in the season so show we're good enough

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can we report Lee Swabey to the FA for that "performance"?

PeteUSA

Can we report Lee Swabey to the FA for that "performance"?
You can go ahead, report him, although I dont altogether know what your problem is? They'll want evidence in writing that you're a qualified Class One Referee, in order to seriously entertain your 'complaint', I take it you can supply that without a problem?