• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Fc

HarryECFC

What are your thoughts on how Exeter City have done this season and where you reckon we should end up by the end.

I think throughout the season there have been a level of inconsistency and we manage to beat the top teams e.g Hartlepool, Carlisle, Rochdale, Huddersfield and lose to teams like Plymouth, Yeovil. We do bad against the teams we should be beating comfortably.

Thanks
Harry

dommers

We do bad against the teams we should be beating comfortably.
We don't. We get more point against teams near the bottom than the top, as I suspect most teams do!

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Nice to hear Plymouth described as a crap team though. Never gets boring [y]

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm not sure we're able to be quite so arrogant to suggest that there are teams we should be beating 'comfortably'.

end up around abouts 15th. Playoffs definitely out of reach after yesterday.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm not sure we're able to be quite so arrogant to suggest that there are teams we should be beating 'comfortably'.
Quite. When did City ever do anything comfortably?

Yesterday was a reminder that whilst we can dispatch a team like Bournemouth when we're on song, when we're bad, we can be very bad.

RyaanECFC

top half finish.