• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City FC v Oldham Athletic AFC Match Day Thread

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I dont altogether know what your comment means, but I suspect its to promote an argument? Either way, if you think that Ward could have done anything differently with the two shots in question, then you dont know f*** all about goalkeeping either. Wards priority with those two awful shots was to get his upper body behind the ball, which he did.
Read the Dino Visser thread for more information !

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Read the Dino Visser thread for more information !

I couldnt care less about the Dino Visser thread.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
City have two great goalies get over it, could be worse we could have Zeus in goal!

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I couldnt care less about the Dino Visser thread.
But goalkeepers is apparently the only thing you actually care about?
If you don't even care to read a thread specifically on the topic of goalkeepers I dont know what to make of you.

GrecianExile

I dont altogether know what your comment means, but I suspect its to promote an argument? Either way, if you think that Ward could have done anything differently with the two shots in question, then you dont know f*** all about goalkeeping either. Wards priority with those two awful shots was to get his upper body behind the ball, which he did.
The irony of you calling out someone’s knowledge of goalkeeping like you are the expert all the time, I think there is a phrase that mentions pots and kettles

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
The irony of you calling out someone’s knowledge of goalkeeping like you are the expert all the time, I think there is a phrase that mentions pots and kettles
All. Dino does the biz. Sign him now for the run in. An extra pound a Trust Member will suffice. UTC

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I see our friend Zeus was dropped for Oldham's game at the weekend.