• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City FC v Bury FC Official Match Day Thread

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nobody else interested in starting this. (n) Feckin' dire.

Let us finish this wretched month with 3 points please lads.

UTC

arthur

There's me, full of Guinness, wondering if anyone's started a MDT yet and you beat me by two minutes. I shall attend and witness a glorious 4 0 victory as Tis waves to all four sides of the ground and departs leaving us with rose tinted memories

IndoMike

I see nothing but pain.

flakey pasty

Let's make this a great week for the Grecians.
COYR!!!

HarryECFC

Hopefully Scot Bennett gets a Birthday goal (or 4)!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Looking forward to seeing the Santa Dash later. You can still sign up for it, up to 11am. Plus SSD will be on sale. Plus Xmas shopping in the Club shop. And there is a football match to attend. Please Tisdale, can we have the last 20 minute version of the team for the full 90+ minutes please.

http://www.exeweb.com/2013/11/28/next-up-bury-fc-at-home/

Bed Taker

Question is. Is Tis-stale gonna play the same boring crud as usual?
How many shots on target today? I'll go one better with 3.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Well done Rog HK for winning Director of the Day. Good on you for giving the prize up as well. Amused me to see that Garry Haylock was one of the runners up.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Come On City big game today need to restore the faith with 3 Points.

In a weak moment I have just realised I have done them to win on the Beat The Bookie Thread Oops ! (facepalm)

David Treharne

Well, it's a glorious day here in Exeter. It's currently 4c with minimal cloud cover, no rain in the last 24 hours and a gentle breeze blowing from the north west, though it's veering to northerly. I sincerely hope (like everyone else on this thread so far) that we have a game to match the weather. I think this week has been one of the most dismal I can remember on Exeweb, with a distinct lack of positivity, especially from the usual suspects. Incidentally I have it very good authority that Bristol City approached the Club ten days ago about Paul Tisdale - well at any rate a meeting took place here in Exeter. I'm not a rose- tinter, and I think that there is a lot of ways in which the Club is badly managed, but I'll be glad in Paul Tisdale stays a while longer as Exeter manager so that he can see some of the fruits of the labour of the youth set up come good and produce a team that challenges again for promotion, rather than being filled with journeymen and the bewildered (Scott Bennett springs to mind!) Anyway wrap up warmly for the game, for all the brightness the wind will be northerly by kick off. More (but probably not as much) at 13:00.