• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City a Complete Record 1904 - 1990

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Does anyone know if there are any plans in the pipeline to produce an update to this.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Breedon Books, the publisher of the series, went pop quite a few years ago so I would guess not (unless some other publishing house cares to take up the reins?)
I have a "complete record" season by season from 1990 to date in spreadsheet format -Open Office but easily convertable to Excel f anyone or any organisation could guide me how to upload it for more general use.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Whilst it doesn't preclude the production of a future book most efforts by the Club & Trust are now being put towards updating our history via the Grecian Archive website.
Preserving and protecting documents and artifacts are a part of that work.

There are offshoots from that research and effort such as the excellent History of St James Park book just published.

I believe the archive team are not very far away from compiling the absolute complete record including pre-1904, non first team and friendlies etc.
Hopefully this can be added to the resource so it is available to the public.

exeter150

This site has a section of match details for the seasons since the complete record book.
Would be pleased to see a new book, esp if friendlies, etc were incorporated.