• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ex-Players

Number13

I like to keep an eye on ex-City players and how they do pst-City.

Now this year has been easy with all our ex-players turning up at Truro City (City Reserves) or Torquay (City 'A').

But two I cant find are Reinier Moor and Jamie Mudge.

Can any of you help.

Ta

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I think Moor went quickly from playing Professionally, through Tivvy (?) to a pub side. Not sure what he's doing now - shame, real waste of his own talent.

Mudge? Good shout, I'm not sure either. Given he was still being considered by City a year or two back, he can't be that far down the pyramid now, can he?

Majago

Jamie Mudge was at Dorchester last season, then I think he signed for Tivvy in Jan? Not sure where he is this season though.

edindevon

Poor old Mudgie has got tendonitis in his knee and his footballing future is in doubt, I'm not sure if he's still on Tivvy's books or not.

Not sure what happened to Moor, I thought he signed for Howmet?

It's interesting they're both mentioned in the same thread. *Applies rose tinted lenses* I still think with a bit more luck (for Mudge) and graft (from Moor), they would both have made good league footballers.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
I recently went to watch Crewe v Bury, and managed to see both Billy Jones and Patrick Ada get late red cards, Billy Jones giving away a penalty that Bury scored to win in the process. I have also recently seen Matty Bye play for Tiverton, away at Cambridge City

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
went to watch dorchester play torquay in a psf in august. playing for dorch was neil martin, who came up through the youth system but never made the breakthrough to the first team, although he was a regular for the reserves. tis released him early last season, and signed for dorch in pre season. is doing well and has played every game this season so far