• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I guess no news on whether Ampadu will still be a City player next season. Can't imagine that one of the greedy Premier League teams will not grab him.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Presumably a fast track, like with the Liverpool lad, to ensure he's committed to Wales. Fantastic achievement anyway.
Agreed and good publicity for the Club but I cannot help feeling that the fact he has still not committed and signed up to the Club's offer he will be on his way at close of the season.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'm fairly sure that Ethan has signed with City.

jimbo-gould

What makes you say that? I hope you're right!

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
What makes you say that? I hope you're right!
Wasn't there a statement several months ago that the Ampadu family would fully support the model that City are trying to put in place?

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Which one?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
If he has signed why has there been no announcement by the Cub !!?

Steve H

He may just have more on his mind at the moment...... I still see him most morning's on his way to school and that when you realise how young he is, with probably his most important exams only weeks away

Red Bill

If he has signed why has there been no announcement by the Cub !!?
Just a thought but given how respectful of his education the club appear to have been, if he has signed, its very possible that they would not want to make an announcement with all the publicity that would generate until after his exams.

I really hope he has and there seems to be an understanding form various things I've heard, that both he and Kwame want to see City benefit properly from all the time that has been put into his development.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Liverpool are ruled out of the race to sign our young Welsh boy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39508491