• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
What happened to Scotty Hiley

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
He liked a post of mine on City's FB page last week.

Andy_H

and he was bigger than Les, even then!!!

older-codger

Has a B&B near Westpoint I believe

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Has a B&B near Westpoint I believe
His missus does

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
According to the “FlashScore” app not in the 20 man squad or in the list of 5 missing players.....very strange.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Came on as 55th minute sub away to Lyon in tonight’s Champions League Group Stage game.

jrg333

Just a tip for anyone playing as Exeter in Football Manager 2020: you can sell the 20% sell-on clause directly to Chelsea. At the start of the 21/22 season they just paid me 11.5 million for it! Transformed our fortunes :)

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Leipzig won away today 3-0 at Düsseldorf Amps stayed on bench. Leipzig now 2 points clear at top having played one game more than second place Monchengladbach so with that level of success it would seem, unless they run into serious injury problems, Amps game time is likely to be very limited.

Surely this current arrangement cannot be good for him, Wales or Chelsea.

Ian Russon

I'm starting to think Ampadu is not going to reach the level he was hyped to be. The one year that Chelsea needed all their youngsters due to a transfer ban and he gets shipped out to Germany.

I have no doubt that he'll be a sturdy premiership defender but I can't see him being a champions league medal holder at any time.