• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
He should have gone to a Championship club where he'd play regulalrly

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
He should have gone to a Championship club where he'd play regulalrly
Agreed, and Lampard should have known this bearing in mind what has happened to Tomori and Mount who he had at Derby last season. May not have been Lamps' decision, though.

burtiew

Back on the bench for Liepzig tonight.... will he finally get some game time?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Back on the bench for Liepzig tonight.... will he finally get some game time?
Leipzig 2 nil up away to Bremen and currently 2 points clear at the top of the Bundesliga.....looking like it is going to be some achievement for Amps to break into their first eleven.

burtiew

Two defenders gave been booked ... perhaps to prevent a red card he may come on for one of them? I'm clutching at straws now

burtiew

So ... no. They win 3-0 and he sits on the bench ... again.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
As Ethan sits on the bench in a foreign land looking forward to much of the same for the rest of the season and ahead of the German winters, I wonder if he reflects upon his decision to go up to the smoke, where the pavements are covered with pound notes but you don't see much competitive game time, and whether he keeps in touch with Jack Sparkes, who has now estblished himself as a first team player, who is getting rave reviews, and in no time at all will be getting the scouts sniffing around with their promises of riches, or whether he is quite happy waiting another year or so for his opportunity, throwing another wad on the fire to keep warm.

tonykellowfan

Difference is that Sparkes is getting £500 a week and Amps is getting £10 000 a week (at least).

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I reckon Sparkes may well be on more than £500 p.w.

And yes Ethan is being wedged up but my point is as an 18 year old is it everything? Wouldn't he like to compete? Have the opportunity to make another impression? I know some will say so what he's getting the money but ....

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder if Chelsea will recall him. No point him being on loan if hes not getting game time. Maybe he's just not quite good enough for the top level.