Ethan Ampadu off to Chelsea

ryancooper327

Wasn't there something about 2 teams being owned by the same company couldn't compete ? Or did eufa fiddle the rules in favour of European clubs again.
They both played in Europa League last season, they were even in the same group - group B.

DB9

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wasn't there something about 2 teams being owned by the same company couldn't compete ? Or did eufa fiddle the rules in favour of European clubs again.
Gord sake my friend, Have you got proof UEFA fiddled the rules in favour of European clubs? Or is just one of your "Jokey" swipe at Europe again?

Sexton Blake

Great move for him out of the shadows now with the opportunity to show everyone just what he is capable of.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
In order that we don't get all stressed out I think it's a good idea that we write off the possibility of any further fees from the wide boys from Cheesy and consider any crumbs which will dribble down to our piggy bank as a bonus.
This will avoid confusion regarding CL, Leipzig zoo, polar bears, calculus and other complications.
Forget it lads. We'll probably get zilch.

Andy Holloway

In order that we don't get all stressed out I think it's a good idea that we write off the possibility of any further fees from the wide boys from Cheesy and consider any crumbs which will dribble down to our piggy bank as a bonus.
This will avoid confusion regarding CL, Leipzig zoo, polar bears, calculus and other complications.
Forget it lads. We'll probably get zilch.
As much as that?