• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

EFL Leasing.com Trophy Semi Final Draw

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not sure whether anyone else has mentioned this but have a feeling the Maestro might put an appearance in tonight.

They usually have a pundit with links to the respective teams. Another possibility could be Clinton but as he also works for TalkSPORT he could be involved with their own radio coverage.

Copernicus

12000 Mushers, be great if we turn them over!

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thank goodness we weren’t supposed to be home tonight absolutely p*$$ing down in Exeter at the minute.

Legohead

Banned
My usual sentiments in any match in this dreadful competition. Win for the prize money and no injuries please. Then prepare for the biggie on Saturday.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thank goodness we weren’t supposed to be home tonight absolutely p*$$ing down in Exeter at the minute.
That is so true!!!
Just coming back from a "routine" abdominal aortic aneurysm scan this afternoon - nothing sinister - just a routine statistical trawl that our wonderful NHS offer us more elderly folk to try and pre-empt possible future problems.
And, happily for me, (although I suspect possibly not for SOME on here) everything is even better than ok. I, apparently, have an aorta of a 30 year old!
Having said that, if it keeps raining like this I might play the "sick-note card" if I'm asked to do dog walking this evening!

exeter-loyal

My usual sentiments in any match in this dreadful competition. Win for the prize money and no injuries please. Then prepare for the biggie on Saturday.
It is but when your at this stage we got nothing to lose May aswell go for it now and from what MT has said he's going too!!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Now that it's all over how much did we pocket in total ?

budegrecian

Entering the cometition - £20k
Winning each of the 3 group games - £30k
Beating Oxford Utd - £20k
Beating Ipswich - £40k
Beating Stevenage - £50k

That's £160k plus any share of gate receipts & sundries.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good work (y)

All in all a decent run and worth the effort.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
That is so true!!!
Just coming back from a "routine" abdominal aortic aneurysm scan this afternoon - nothing sinister - just a routine statistical trawl that our wonderful NHS offer us more elderly folk to try and pre-empt possible future problems.
And, happily for me, (although I suspect possibly not for SOME on here) everything is even better than ok. I, apparently, have an aorta of a 30 year old!
Having said that, if it keeps raining like this I might play the "sick-note card" if I'm asked to do dog walking this evening!
Had the same test four years ago and would strongly advise anyone of a certain age not to ignore the opportunity when offered to them

The good thing is as long as the result is negative you do not need to have the test again.