• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

EFL Football suspended until 30 April

Fareham Grecian

John : even if they are cognizant of the fact, there's little they can do about it. In effect "less successful schools underestimate grades" is hearsay and cannot be proven, so universities and employers will dismiss that argument because frankly they don't have the ability/facility to grade applicants themselves.
Obviously it can be proved - if JW’s statement that there is research evidence to back up his assertion is true.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I would suggest only results from form fixtures where both the home and away games have been completed, if you want to use something like ppg.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I would suggest only results from form fixtures where both the home and away games have been completed, if you want to use something like ppg.
I guess this formula would see us promoted 🤔

IndoMike

Obviously it can be proved - if JW’s statement that there is research evidence to back up his assertion is true.
John already contacted me by PM and I gave a longish reply. Obviously I'm not gong to
retype our messages to you, but I agreed with much of his assertions but explained why I thought there was less bias now than before regarding social class.
By the way, one piece of research is helpful, but not definitive or proof unless backed up other researchers working independently.
No problem between me and John btw : just a friendly discussion.
Look before you leap.

Fareham Grecian

John already contacted me by PM and I gave a longish reply. Obviously I'm not gong to
retype our messages to you, but I agreed with much of his assertions but explained why I thought there was less bias now than before regarding social class.
By the way, one piece of research is helpful, but not definitive or proof unless backed up other researchers working independently.
No problem between me and John btw : just a friendly discussion.
Look before you leap.
Never thought there was a problem between you, why would there be? I was just interested in teasing out the logic behind your positions.

IndoMike

Never thought there was a problem between you, why would there be? I was just interested in teasing out the logic behind your positions.
Well, if you're really interested I can copy and paste my PM to John and PM to you. There's nothing private or personal in it and I don't think John would mind because of that.

Alistair20000

Rumours of a restart on 18 April with 2 metre social distancing in standing and seating areas.

Legohead

Banned
Rumours of a restart on 18 April with 2 metre social distancing in standing and seating areas.
April fool! ;)

Oldsmobile-88

April fool! ;)
Aww..I was getting excited..That day is my birthday 🤣🤣🤣

Legohead

Banned
Mines on the 26th. I'm having a coronavirus lockdown themed party. Alone.