• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC v Crawley Town build up, predictions etc. 1PM KICK OFF

Number13

Has it been mentioned why it’s a 1pm KO ?

It’s one of only 5 EFL games with a early KO(one is televised & another a London derby involving Millwall)
It's actually quite annoying as, being in Exeter from 8am on Friday I could have gone and watched an 11am local game in the SWPL and then gone to City for 3pm and still got my same train home. I cant see the logic for bringing it forward at all and would appreciate whoever made the decision explaining it

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I will not be writing to complain about Mr Hutt Brextable. If I did, consistency would demand I send several letters. There are plenty of other equally inept officials that are used at our level.
i agree...even in the Premier League there are some carp refs. But the point is he is being put in a situation where if he gives any 50-50 decisions to City there might be whispers of favoritism.
That's not his fault : he should referee matches not involving his most local League club. You know that makes sense, Ali :)

Last edited:

Andy Holloway

i agree...even in the Premier League there are some carp refs. But the point is he is being put in a situation where if he gives any 50-50 decisions to City there might be whispers of favoritism.
That's not his fault : he should referee matches not involving his most local League club. You know that makes sense, Ali :)
Would you say the same if it had been Mike Mullarkey refereeing us?

Ex-Mascot

Exeter City v Crawley Town (13:00)

Referee: THOMAS BRAMALL

Assistants: Andrew Hendley and Samuel Ogles

Fourth Official: Mark Russell

Grecian2K

Referee: THOMAS BRAMALL
Is he a "Laner"?? ;)

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Probably as he comes from Sheffield

Refereed us against Morecambe away (2-0 to us) and Tranmere away (2-0 to them), so I predict 2-0 to us Bowman and Jay to score, with a crowd 4897 (75 from Crawley)

denzel

Omens are good, we have yet to lose to any side beginning with C this season....

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Even more reason for him not to ref our games then if there is the potential of favouritism ..........But we already know if the berk does have a 50/50 it will always go against us.

hardi2b

Early start for me...5: 00 am kick off, curious to see what times over the various time zones others on here will be watching.

Stelios

Assistants: Andrew Hendley and Samuel Ogles
Shame Athena isn't still around ........... [A]