• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Early odds on City

GJW

I've got 40 on us finishing in the top 3, which returns 360, last week I was offered cash out of 56, which has now gone up to 90. Definitely not tempted at the moment
If mine comes good I’ll get £2275. Current cash in £183.63. Like you I’m letting it ride for now and crossing my fingers, toes and anything else that is crossable.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is that your Coventry and Exeter to get promoted double GJW?. Looking very promising....

Reactions: GJW
Which of your couple of bets are they offering the 200 on?
£143 on promoted £52 on champions AP

Avening Posse

I just checked my top 3 cash out and it has risen to 125 now. On another note, I'm trying my "beat the bookie" treble at the actual bookies today as well

Avening Posse

I just checked my top 3 cash out and it has risen to 125 now. On another note, I'm trying my "beat the bookie" treble at the actual bookies today as well
Up to 144 now....still not tempted

£300 here. Tempted but holding nerve!

GJW

Coventry let me down today. That’s all I’m saying.

Avening Posse

I've got 40 on us finishing in the top 3, which returns 360, last week I was offered cash out of 56, which has now gone up to 90. Definitely not tempted at the moment
Still looking good, cash out has been going up and down over the weeks but still above 100, I'm feeling confident mind so will be hanging in there

Joshyd123

Still looking good, cash out has been going up and down over the weeks but still above 100, I'm feeling confident mind so will be hanging in there
Take it as an early Christmas present then put the rest of another bet of similar ilk!

Avening Posse

Take it as an early Christmas present then put the rest of another bet of similar ilk!
Nah !, gonna hang in there !