• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dog sheet on footwear......

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Could mean their anal gland needs squeezing.
I do remember reading about that, and the process required to evacuate said glands. Now I'm doubly pleased that my dog hasn't exhibited any 'scooting' behaviour.

His tendency to eat grass and then vomit up bright green bubbly sick puddles seems charming in comparison.

Swanaldo

Because they can’t reach properly or hold the toilet paper in order to have a proper wipe?
Believe me, my canine chum could reach his ******** with his tongue and clean it like Mary Poppins on speed, but chooses not to. In fact, it's probably the only area of his body that he *doesn't* lick clean daily.

Here to champion dog sphincters.

iscalad

Jeez guys., get a cat

Colesman Ballz

Jeez guys., get a cat
But don't live next door to one, as inevitably they tend to use the next door neighbours garden for their defecation !

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
But don't live next door to one, as inevitably they tend to use the next door neighbours garden for their defecation !
You could always get a dog. Mine feckin hates cats.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't get me started on cats.

IndoMike

Jeez guys., get a cat
Arrogant feckers!

geoffwp

Pets schmets. Who needs em.

Reactions: GJW

Stelios

Could mean their anal gland needs squeezing. Courtesy resident animal authority.
I never knew this was a 'thing' until a work colleague described how they had to do this with their springer spaniel. Feckin' dire. Never looked at a spaniel in the same way since :oops: